Interested in a Wood Stove for Your Home in Coram? Call Dunrite Chimney and Stove
Seeking an effective way to heat your space? Consider a wood stove! We serve communities in Coram, Selden, Gordon Heights, Farmingville, Middle Island, Medford, Siegfield Park, Holtsville, Terryville, Port Jefferson, Yaphank, Centereach, Holbrook, Mount Sinai, and more, and we’d be happy to set you up right.
Wood stoves are a popular option for many homeowners nowadays. They allow for that classic wood-burning ambiance – only without the responsibility of a full-blown fireplace – and they’re known for their great heat output too. If this is an appliance you’ve been interested in, our team would be happy to offer more details. In fact, when it comes to stoves, we’ve got the lowdown on it all.
Benefits of a wood stove
Why are wood stoves a great asset to any household?
- Wood is a renewable fuel. Wood is an easy-to-access and cost-effective fuel – and we won’t be running out of it anytime soon.
- They offer a classic ambiance. We understand the appeal of a gas-fueled system, but nothing quite tops listening to the crackle of burning wood. And because models nowadays come in a wide range of styles, colors, and designs, finding the perfect fit for your space won’t be a problem.
- There are many placement options. In terms of placement flexibility, stoves definitely win out over a fireplace or insert. If your space is smaller or more awkwardly designed, a stove may be a better fit for you.
- They’re highly efficient. Wood fireplaces don’t always perform the best in terms of heat output, but wood stoves? Well, that’s a different story. You’ll definitely get a lot of warmth back into your living space, ensuring everything stays as cozy and comfortable as possible
- They help you lower your bills. Because wood stoves offer good heat, you can turn down your thermostat and incorporate zone heating into your wintertime routine.
- They work when the power is out. When the lights go out, your HVAC system does too. This can leave homeowners on edge, wondering how long they’ll be without heat. But with a wood stove, this will never be a worry.
Ready to get started? Reach out today.
Prefer a Fireplace or Insert? Or Maybe a Different Fuel Type?
When it comes to stoves, fireplaces, and inserts, we cover it all. In addition to wood stoves, we also sell wood fireplaces and wood inserts. And if it’s an entirely different fuel you’re after, we also offer gas fireplaces, gas stoves, gas inserts, pellet stoves, pellet inserts, and electric fireplaces.
Our Chimney & Fireplace Services
Ready to schedule your annual inspection, or do you need some repair services completed? We can handle all of that too. Rely on us for the following chimney and fireplace services:
We’re proud to bring quality products and services to Patchogue-Mount Sinai Road, Hawkins Road, Middle Country Road, Pine Road, Mill Road, Hancock Street, Harmony Drive, Estates Drive, Gravin Street, Hirsch Avenue, Gaton Lane, Walnut Street, Mead Avenue, Jamar Drive, Wedgewood Drive, Samantha Drive, Townehouse Drive, Pond Road, Fairwood Lane, Theodore Drive, Skips Road, Halliday Road, and more.
The Best Time to Schedule Chimney Care Is Now
If you live in or near North Patchogue, Ridge, Crystal Brook, Lake Grove, Smithtown, Selden, or Stony Brook, give us a call today, so that our certified, experienced, and friendly crew can help you out with it all. Dial 631-738-0005 or reach out online now!
Miller Place is the place to be if you need chimney, stove, and fireplace services. Dunrite Chimney and Stove is happy to have you in our service area.