No Chimney? Not a Problem. Check Out Our Electric Fireplaces Today
Has a fireplace been on your wish list for awhile, but has yet to become a reality? A big reason why this scenario occurs for so many is because, while fireplaces are a solid investment that help to improve the resale value of your home, they also can be costly to install, operate, and maintain. And if you don’t already have a chimney in your home, then you’ll have another big hurdle to overcome.
Fortunately, there’s an option for those looking to enjoy the peaceful warmth and ambiance of a fireplace, just without all the cost and hassle that’s typically involved – an electric fireplace.
Why Go Electric? What Are the Benefits?
Why do so many find an electric fireplace the best fuel type to invest in?
- They’re versatile. Electric fireplaces come in a wide range of designs, styles, sizes, and colors, so finding a model that fits in well with your space and decor won’t be a struggle at all. They can also be placed just about anywhere you’d like, and they can even be moved around if you decide to rearrange.
- They’re convenient to use. With electric fireplaces, you won’t have to worry about building and maintaining fires or filling up hoppers. They’re extremely easy to use, and many nowadays come with convenient remote control settings too.
- They can help lower energy costs. If you’re looking to reduce energy costs with zone heating, using an electric fireplace is a great way to get it done. Since they heat so efficiently, you can easily gather your crew around the system, staying warm and cozy without raising your heating bills.
- They’re easy to install. Electric fireplaces simply need to be plugged in and you’re all set to use them. Other fireplace options need to be professionally installed and properly vented, but not these.
- They won’t break the bank. Compared to other fireplace options, electric fireplaces will definitely be the more affordable route. Another plus is that they can be moved, so if you purchase a new home down the line, your investment can come right along with you.
- They’re safe for use. Electric fireplaces come with all the standard safety features you’re hoping for, ensuring they can be used as safely as possible. Using a gas, pellet, or wood system can invite some risks, but there’s not much that can go wrong with an electric unit.
Visit Us At Our Showroom
Ready to explore your options? Stop by our showroom today in Centereach. Never been there? Just enter 1800 Middle Country Road into your phone and we’ll see you when you get here.
Questions before you come? Give us a call at 631-738-0005 or reach out to us online. We can’t wait to hear from you soon!