Consider a Pellet Stove or Insert From Dunrite Chimney and Stove for Your Home in Saint James
Want the aesthetic of a wood-fueled system only with less work? A pellet stove or insert may be the right fit for your home in Saint James, Nesconset, Village of the Branch, The Landing, Lake Grove, East Hauppauge, Smithtown, Lake Ronkonkoma, Centereach, Nissequogue, Stony Brook, or anywhere else in our service area. Call today and we can help you out!
We offer a long list of heating systems in a wide range of fuels and appliance types, and one that has been growing in popularity is the pellet-fueled system. We offer these in both inserts and stoves, and they come in a wide range of styles and sizes, so finding one that fits your home and decor is easier than ever.
Why Pellet-fueled appliances?
- They’re easy to use. Pellet systems give you that great ambiance of burning wood, just without the need to build up and maintain a fire. Pellet stoves and inserts come with a hopper that’s filled up and dispenses pellets at regular intervals to keep your fire burning strong – just load it up and you’re good to go!
- They’re very efficient. In terms of heat output, you’ll definitely be getting your money’s worth. Pellet systems send a lot of heat back into your space, allowing you to live more comfortably and lower those monthly bills.
- There’s less mess. Pellet systems produce less ash than their wood-burning counterparts, and the pellets are easy to store, so no stress about big messy piles of wood making a mess throughout your home.
- There’s easy temperature control. Pellet systems are similar to gas in that temperatures can be easily controlled and set to whatever is best for your household.
- They’re better for the environment. Pellets burn a lot cleaner than wood, so there will be less pollution going up into the air. If you’re looking to lower your carbon footprint, this is one way to do it.
In the end, pellets are often thought of as a good in-between for those who want a wood-burning system, just with less of the work and mess involved. If you think a pellet stove or insert would be right for you, we’re here and would be glad to help you out.
We Sell a Long List of Quality Products
Not sure which appliance is right for you? We sell and install the following stoves, fireplaces, and inserts, and we’d be happy to help you find the right fit:
- Wood Fireplaces, Stoves, & Inserts
- Gas Fireplaces, Stoves, & Inserts
- Pellet Stoves & Inserts
- Electric Fireplaces
And once your new product is installed, rely on us for the following chimney & fireplace services:
We’d Love to Travel to You Soon – Call Now
We’re happy to travel to Mills Pond Road, Woodlawn Avenue, Country Road, Lake Avenue, Moriches Road, Grove Avenue, Jefferson Avenue, Roseville Avenue, Patton Road, Sunny Road, Hobson Avenue, Takats Lane, Astor Avenue, Colgate Drive, Hofstra Drive, Montclair Avenue, Ketcham Avenue, Elderwood Drive, Bayberry Drive, Arrowood Drive, Railroad Avenue, and any roads and streets in between.
If you live in San Remo, South Setauket, Head of the Harbor, Hauppauge, Setauket, East Setauket, Islandia, or any of the communities surrounding, trust in us for it all.
To schedule chimney care call 631-738-0005 or request an appointment online today.
We regularly travel throughout our service area, including to Selden, providing year-round chimney relining, waterproofing, chimney leak repair, and more.